About Guideway Care
Guideway Care works with companies, hospitals, specialty practices, and health plans to support patients from initial interest through their entire care journey. Guideway’s people and processes help achieve better outcomes, improve patient satisfaction and reduce the costs of providing outstanding care.
Patient Navigation Manager Position
The Patient Navigation Manager promotes quality patient engagement and ongoing customer support through the effective leadership of the Care Guide staff. As the Manager, you will become the subject matter expert who oversees the training and support of the Care Guide staff, provide indirect patient care, and formulate strategy for continuous improvement initiatives. The Patient Navigation Manager is responsible for the implementation of strategic plans, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in developing policies, procedures, goals, and objectives
- Facilitates solutions to system/workflow issues
- Develops key performance metrics
- Implement strategies to improve results
- Provides supervision, direction, and guidance to staff
- Responsible for hiring, coaching/discipline, and performance evaluations
- Ensures appropriate systems are in place for training and development of staff
- Foster a team environment between all locations of Guideway Care and ensure that all staff are held to the same expectations
- Assist with various projects as assigned by the direct supervisor
- Analyze patient satisfaction scores and related data; identify trends and areas of opportunity for improvement
- Ensures confidentiality of protected health information and provides guidance for staff to comply with HIPAA and other policy and procedures
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in management or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years management experience and prior experience as a call center specialist or similar position within a medical or health care organization
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required to interact with patients, physicians and staff
- Proficient computer and problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com.